Put a little LOVE in your heart!
February 14th, 2009
Today is Valentine's Day. Since we are believers in Christ, and Christ once stated "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" (John 13:35), I decided that I would blog about each member of the ministerial staff, and what I "love" about them.
- I love that JIM PRICE is the last member of the ministerial staff that I would expect to regularly sport motorcycle leather. But he does. Even when he does not take his motorcycle anywhere.
- I love that if you ever need anything to occupy your child for an hour, MARYBETH HAMMETT has it in her office.
- I love that, no matter how ridiculous I may sound during a given Sunday Morning Welcome, BILL MCGINNIS will sound even more ridiculous.
- I love that MICHAEL JOHNSON regularly invents new words for the English language. If you do not believe me, ask him what a "schnarf" is.
- I love that TONY LEONARD's Driver License photo looks like this guy.
- I love that CHAD POE in real life looks like this guy or this guy or this guy.
- I love that BROTHER BILL has to put up with us at the twilight of his career. (Should anybody have to go out that way?!?!)
- I love that KEVIN LEWIS is the Senior Adult intern which, technically, makes him Brother Bill's boss.
- I love that DAVID APPS had to call me on Valentine's Day and remind me to do this blog. Stop working, David! It's Valentine's Day! Go out with your wife!
Posted by John Lemons
Leave a comment: