Bible Reading Plans
We recommend the NT-260 Bible reading plan, which goes through the 27 books of the New Testament through 5 weekly readings. You can download a PDF of the plan here, or go here and purchase a Foundations journal. (You can find several options for you family here as well.)
You can also find dozens of additional reading plans through YouVersion’s Bible App.
Download the MARCS Assessment to help the participants in your D-Group gauge their own spiritual growth as well as determine where they are as a disciplemaker.
To learn more about getting involved or starting your own D-Group, download the D-Group Overview.
- Growing Up; Bearing Fruit; Firmly Planted by Robby Gallaty
- Personal Disciple-making: A Step-by-step Guide for Leading a Christian From New Birth to Maturity by Christopher B. Adsit
- The Master’s Plan for Making Disciples: Every Christian an Effective Witness Through an Enabling Church by William and Charles Arn.
- Growing True Disciples by George Barna
- The Lost Art of Disciple-Making by Leroy Eims
- Transformational Discipleship: How People Grow by Eric Geiger, Michael Kelley, and Philip Nation
- What is the Gospel? By Greg Gilbert
- Christian Beliefs by Wayne Grudem
- The Complete Book of Discipleship; The Disciple-Making Church; The Disciple-Making Pastor; Jesus Christ: Disciplemaker, 2nd ed by Bill Hull
- Organic Disciplemaking by Dennis McCallum and Jessica Lowery
- Discipleship Essentials; Transforming Discipleship: Making a Few Disciples at a Time by Greg Ogden.
- Lifestyle Discipleship by Jim Peterson
- Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live. by David Platt
- Discipleshift: Five Steps That Help Your Church to Make Disciples Who Make Disciples by Jim Putnam, Bobby Harrington, and Robert Coleman
- Real Life Discipleship by Jim Putnam
- The Invested Life: Making Disciples of all Nations One Person at a Time by Joel Rosenberg and Dr. T.E. Koshy
- The Great Omission by Dallas Willard