If you need Tornado Relief of any kind at your home, please call (615) 306-8989
They will create a work order and will get to it right away!
If you need Financial/Food Assistance because of the tornadoes, please email Ryan McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Free Clothing, please text Ryan at (423) 440-9562 to set up an appointment!
It seems like every day, even every hour, the realities of our world are changing. If we are not careful, confusion and uncertainty can rule our day, however, we must remember our call to embrace hope, to embrace Jesus. Hope is our trusted companion because we know that our God does not change, even when our world does. He is ever-present and promises to be with us.
“Be strong and courageous; don’t be terrified or afraid of them. For the Lord your God is the one who will go with you; he will not leave you or abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
As you seek to navigate this season, please remember that we are still a family. Even though we can’t meet corporately, we are the Church. Let us pray for one another, use technology to encourage each other and to stay spiritually fed, and continue to live on missions in new and creative ways.
Our pastors and leaders have created this resource page to help to navigate this season. Please check back as we will continue to update this resource page.
If you or a family member need financial aid during this time for rent or utilities, please use the following links:
Ridgedale would love to serve your family with a Walmart Giftcard or run any essential and urgent errands for you during this time. If you would like our assistance in either of these ways, please complete this form: Assistance Request Form.
If you are struggling with anxiety, worry, or just need someone to talk with, please reach out to your community group leader, pastor, Christian friend, or access one of the services below:
- Managing Stress & Anxiety (CDC)
- National Domestic Abuse Hotline
- If you, or someone you care about, feels overwhelmed with sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others, call one of the following:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Weekly Gospel Project at Home
- Audible is offering Audible Stories for free with many classic and contemporary works.
- Seeds Family Worship: fill your home with God's Word through music and videos as you minister to your family
- Learn At Home: Scholastic has launched a website offering daily enrichment projects for kids at home.
- Indoor Activities for Kids
- How to Talk With Your Kids About COVID-19: an article that helps parents know how to shepherd their children through this pandemic.
- Schooling from Home resources from Seed to Oaks.
- How to ABA: Resources for children with autism during COVID-19
- Bible Reading Plans: What better time to start reading the Bible more faithfully? Here are three different Bible reading plans to help you get started. Or join Ridgedale in Reading Foundations NT.
- Crossway is offering free access to their ESV.org basic subscription plan to all users through May 31, 2020. This gives access to study Bibles and other resources. They also offer a variety of free ebooks.
- Lifeway Kids a Home: A free family Bible study for churches (and families) who are unable to meet on Sundays.
- (Free Ebook) The Final Days of Jesus: The Most Important Week of the Most Important Person Who Ever Lived by Andreas J. Köstenberger and Justin Taylor.
- 20 Prayers to Pray During this Pandemic: A list of prayers to help you pray during this season of uncertainty.
- What Now When We Can’t Meet?: Just because we can’t meet does together not mean that we can’t have church. The church is a people, not a building.