We want to thank you for taking the time to learn more about Ridgedale!
We are excited about what God is doing in our church and we would love to have you join us for worship one morning. We have two worship services, Sanctuary (more traditional) and Encounter (more contemporary). Our Sanctuary service meets on Sunday at both 8:30a and 11a while our Encounter service meets at 11a. We also have a wide variety of ministries for all ages and interests.
If you’re interested in Community Groups, or discovering more about Ridgedale, we host an informal breakfast every three weeks on Sunday morning at 9:45a. Come enjoy coffee, donuts, and a great time of connecting with our staff and our church. Contact any of our pastors, or our church office to find out when the next breakfast is planned for!
Here’s what you can expect when visiting:
- Each service lasts about 60-75 minutes.
- We provide kids ministry for children—from newborns to second graders.
- People at our gatherings usually wear what feels comfortable for them. For many, that’s jeans and a collared shirt or t-shirt, or even a suit. Feel free to come as you are.
- We preach the Bible verse-by-verse and book-by-book. We believe the Bible tells a gripping story that can both explain and solve life’s problems.
- Our music includes elements of traditional and modern styles. Some songs are joyful, some are sorrowful, and all of them are about the truth of God’s gospel. We play arrangements of classic hymns and modern worship songs.
We would love for you to join us. Ridgedale has ministries available for the entire family, and we welcome the opportunity to involve your gifts and talents as we serve our community.
Sundays at Ridgedale
How Do I Get There?
We are conveniently located in the East Brainerd community, near the Hamilton Place Mall, only 15 minutes from Downtown Chattanooga.
Sign up for weekly announcements