Register for Worship HERE.
We want to thank you for all of your prayers and support during this very difficult time. We are trying to make the best decisions for our church family. Your safety and health have been the basis for our decisions and will continue to be our priority. We are also very thankful for such a wonderful staff that have made it possible for us to continue worship online. Our online presence has exposed many new people to the Gospel and Ridgedale. We are excited about that, and we will continue a strong online presence going forward.
We have spent a lot of time praying about this plan and discussing it with other churches. We hope that you will be supportive of our plans. We desperately want to get back to worship with you but want to be cautious. We are trying to follow the guidelines given to us by Governor Lee.
- We will have services at 9:00 and 11:00 am in both the Sanctuary and Encounter. We are allowing extra time between the services so that we can clean the building before the next service. Registration for the next Sunday will open on Monday morning of that week.
- We are recommending that you arrive about 15 minutes early so that we can get everyone into the services on time. For the safety and protection of others, we will be requiring that each person wear a mask before entering the building. For those who do not have masks, we will have some available for you. Masks will be required for both services.
- For those uncomfortable in coming to services, we will continue an online worship service at ridgedalebaptist.org and on our Facebook page at 11:00 am.
- We encourage you to register in advance and you can do so ABOVE OR BELOW or call 423-499-0994. This will allow us to control the number of people in worship. We can only have 50% of the seating capacity in worship.
- Starting on October 21st, we will be offering nursery/preschool, children, and student classes on Sunday morning. They will have Small Groups at 10 am and we will also have Kid’s Worship at 11am.
- We will continue to monitor guidelines from Governor Lee, The Hamilton County Health Department, and our Mayor to determine our plans.
We realize some of these items may be an inconvenience, but we are asking you to follow these guidelines so that we can protect each of you and our entire church. These recommendations are the best care practices for our health.
Once again, thanks for your prayers and support. All of these plans are subject to change based on the data concerning COVID-19. Please know that we love you and are looking forward to resuming worship soon.
Ridgedale Ministerial Staff