At Ridgedale, we love our Senior Adults and recognize the important role they play in our church’s spiritual health and vitality.
We value our Seniors because of their faithfulness, godly wisdom, and self-sacrificing lifestyles. They also serve our church in acting as a generational bridge, connecting our younger members to our church’s rich history, reminding us that no matter the stage of life, every member is vitally important to the family of Ridgedale. Most of all, we appreciate our Seniors for their example of unwavering commitment to Christ and His church.
Here are many ways that you can become more involved in this fantastic ministry:
- Community Groups: See a list HERE
- Ladies Bible Study: Thursday’s at 9am in the Ridgedale Room
- Retreats: 2-3 Times a year, check Facebook and Weekly bulletin
- Senior Adult Lunch: First Tuesday of the Month at Noon in the GYM. (Food, Fellowship, Entertainment, and Bible Study.)
- Choir and Orchestra: Contact email@example.com
MEET OUR SENIOR ADULT PASTOR: MARK CALDWELL
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: